In order to prepare physically, try to hike at least 3-4 times a week. Prepare for big hikes on the weekend. Cross-train with yoga, running, cycling, climbing, or swimming. The better in shape you are, the better the experience will be. If you don’t have time to hike, go to the gym and use the stair master for a couple of hours. Below is the list of the six highest peak in Sounthern California, known as the Six-Pack of Peaks.
- MOUNT WILSON – Elevation 5,713′
- CUCAMONGA PEAK – Elevation 8,859′
- MOUNT SAN ANTONIO aka MT BALDY – Elevation 10,064′
- SAN BERNARDINO PEAK – Elevation 10,649′
- MOUNT SAN JACINTO – Elevation 10,834′
- SAN GORGONIO MOUNTAIN – Elevation 11,503′